Wednesday, June 13, 2007

I don't know what's about to come out...

That is a true statement. I honestly just wanted to write something because my one post is looking pretty lonely in its little corner of the interweb. So I am in the full swing of things at my new jobby and it is going well. It is a small company (about 30 people) and I am fitting in nicely. For the sole purpose of me never having to explain this to you in person, here is what I do:
I work for a PPO (preferred provider organization) and I try to get people to join our network. These "people" include physicians, hospitals, & Chiropractors and others...That's all I'm going to say about it because it is boring. Nobody wants to read about that, including me.
God has really been opening doors for me lately. Doors that I should have never even known about, but for some reason He wants me to open them. Just the fact that I have this job is a good example of that. Do I know anything about health care??? NO! Did I ever want to know anything about health care??? NO! Didn't care. (Still don't!) For some reason this is now my job. All I know is the last 2 or 3 months that I was a "manager" at Outback were some of the most miserable times in my life. I didn't want anyone to approach me at all because I was afraid I would make them realize how bitter at life I was. It was a version of me that I don't want to re-visit. God offered a way out of it and I took it. I couldn't be happier. I know that this is potentially one of the most frightening places to be...satisfied. That is when the devil goes to work. I don't think we need to spend any amount of the day just waiting for something bad to happen, but I do think we need to be prepared for it. How do you prepare for that? You trust in God. Sounds easy...it isn't.
Ok enough for now. To the three or four people that read this, you're welcome. These are pearls of wisdom. Cherish them.

-James-
Don't die with the music in you